Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Esteban Loiza and Antonio Osuna

Well, you and I might find a better way to spend $3.7M -- a small condo in the U Street corridor, maybe -- but Bowden blew it on Esteban Loiza ($2.9M) and Antonio Osuna ($800K). See http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1970303. Maybe Loiza's not a bad bet; if he's turning in something like his magical 2003 season at the All-Star Break, he'll be good trade fodder (though don't look for the Yankees to take him again). Osuna may be a servicable reliever, but he's no longer the flamethrower who debuted with the Dodgers in the mid-90s. Still, I'd really like to see this team be aggressive with the young guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

Hi, my name is Matt Pinkos and I am a huge fan of your
site. I have a link on my site to your site, and I
was hoping that you could advertise my site on yours
as well. My site is focuses on all baseball, with a
concentration on the Red Sox, as well as other sports. Check it out at
http://letstalkaboutsports.blogspot.com/. Thanks so
much, and I look forward to hearing back from you.



Matt

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolita chin
lolitas 13
lolitas kid
free anal sex
lolita picture
lolita suck
lolita cp terra loltobbs ftp lol
lolita vip lolitas virgins bbs
lolita lolly fuck movie children
lolita chin
lolitas 13
lolitas kid
free anal sex
lolita picture
lolita suck
lolita cp terra loltobbs ftp lol
lolita vip lolitas virgins bbs
lolita lolly fuck movie children

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cruise to france

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home